Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM (SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER ) Purchase contract extraction Question

former_member469694
Participant
0 Kudos

I am new to SAP

I have to extract the purchase contracts from SRM to MDM. I noticed in this board that we can use SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER for this purpose.

But when I tried this transaction OR Report in SRM, I couldn't find it. I may be wrong.

Could anybody help me to understand the following:

1. Is this a transaction or Report?.

2. If this is a report, then SA38 is the transaction to define this job?

3. Where is the location of the extracted purchase contract to tbe stored?

4. Can I extract the Purchase contract to my Local drive just for testing the extraction process?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is this a transaction or Report?.

SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER : you can open it either using Report or Transaction. It exist with same name as Transaction and Report.

If this is a report, then SA38 is the transaction to define this job?

you can correlate, literally In both ways(report/Transaction) its purpose is just to send contracts from SRM system to SRM-MDM Catalog repository

Where is the location of the extracted purchase contract to tbe stored?

You store this informaton into SRM MDM Repository (MDM Side) using XI as middleware between SRM and MDM

Can I extract the Purchase contract to my Local drive just for testing the extraction process?

You can have Extract Purchase contract information into local drive as you have to use XI as middleware and at Receiver side we have file Adapter using which we can save this file to our local drive using FTP server installed on your local machine , In general we send this XMl file to inbound Port Of SRM Contract ready folder of respective SRM MDM Repository

But when I tried this transaction OR Report in SRM, I couldn't find it. I may be wrong.

Check SAP Note- 964991 , Also checK SAP Note: 976518 in mySAP SRM.

Hope it will Help you,

Rewards if found Useful.....

Thanks,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

If you are not able to find this transaction in SRM then you have to apply the SAP Note- 976518.

SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER

This is transaction as well as report. Fortunately name are same for both.

When you execute this report or run this transaction then on the next screen you will find the information of extracted data, correct me if i am wrong.

To send contracts from SRM system to SRM-MDM Catalog repository, execute report SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER (transaction SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER) in SRM.

Information being sent with this transaction as given below:

Product Id

Supplier Id

Supplier Part Number/Category

Price and Price Unit

Contract Id and Item Id.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

If you required further details on this, let us update.

TNR,

Saurabh...