cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenarios working although SLD connection failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a R/3 (IDOC) -> XI -> R/3(Abap server proxy), running in production mode,

the scenario is running fine, but if i do a SLDCHECK in the System, it gives following result:

1. Properties of RFC destination SAPSLDAPI: OK

2. Testing the RFC connection to the SLD java client...

RFC ping was successful

3. Calling function LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

Function call returned exception code 4

=> Check whether the SLD is running!

4. Summary: Connection to SLD does not work

=> Check SLD function and configurations

the issue is the point 3 and 4, becasue the function module LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS is giving error, the error we found on debuging is the user used in SLDAPICUST, which is continuosly getting locked due to some reasons...

*BUT the real concern is....how are the scenarios as described in the first 2 lines, running,

Is the SLD connection failing, not hampering my scenarios ?*

pls help

Edited by: sudeep dhar on Aug 28, 2008 8:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check for the similar thread:

Thanks,

Durga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the RFC Destination LCRSAPRFC in SM59. Validate if the program ID defined exist in Visual Admin of XI System. If it does not create one.(Also make sure all the Gateway settings are correct) This could also be the same reason for getting the user locked.Th first two lines are fine because they execute the RFC Destination SAPSLDAPI whose program ID might have been existing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replies,

but my query is: why it is not affecting my scenarios, as i have a IDOC to Abap proxy scenario running properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhar,

Check the user id and pwd for the user used in SLDAPICUST. Might be something wrong so thats why this user is getting locked.

Regards,

---Satish