Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status correspondence hardcoded set to testprint and IMG ignored

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question about the printing of correspondence in the student file (piqst00 tab correspondence). What is the reason that when I specify say in the IMG that a correspondence type isnu2019t allowed to be printed as a test print. The status is hardcoded updated to test print. Why is the IMG ignored / what is the correct way to check if it is allowed?

-

Long explanation -

When you create correspondence, for example an invoice, it is created with TECH_STATUS value: u201CCRu201D- created. That value can be found in table DFKKCOHI. This looks all normal and correct.

In the IMG we have configured that for that correspondence type that u201Cno test printsu201D are allowed. We have done that in Campus Management -> Campus Management Processes -> General Settings -> Correspondence -> Basic Settings -> Define Correspondence Types -> Control -> Tab u201CPrint controlu201D.

This IMG setting is not considered when you print correspondence from the tab correspondence with the print button (print correspondence). The TECH_STATUS is set to TP - Test Print. Something we have specifically said that isnu2019t allowed.

Iu2019ve been debugging and found that when you print correspondence from the student file it runs through a function module called HRIQ_CORR_CONT_PRINT. This calls a function with the following code line 261 to 268:

CALL FUNCTION 'FKKCORR_DFKKCOH_UPDATE_CORR'

EXPORTING

is_dfkkcoh = is_dfkkcoh

i_tech_status = 'TP'

i_print_date = lv_print_date

i_xreprint = lv_reprint

i_laufd = sy-datlo

i_laufi = ''.

Here the tech_status is hardcoded set to u2018TPu2019.

Is there a specific reason the IMG is ignored and hard coded set to u2018TPu2019 / does anyone have a solution how we can correctly check if it is allowed to make a test print?

Thanks a lot

Lukas Molenaar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello L.Molenaar,

That's really strange. Does it have to do with the fact that when you want to print something from the student file it is a "test print" and if you want to print via FMCAM2 or FPCOPARA that this is a real print. If you don't want test prints you should not define the correspondence in the student file (define application formsfor ad-hoc correspondence, so there can't be made a test print).

Kind regards,

Steve de Klonia

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Wouldn't it be a bit weird to take it out the studentfile? We show all kinds of correspondence there and we find it strange that is it so hardcoded set to testprint and the IMG is not conciderd.

I wonder if this is a bug in SAP or that there is a reason why it is hardcoded set to testprint.