cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Values!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had been trying this since some time but could not make it work.

My main goal is to show negative value for a condition on a document.

On the condition type, I had positive and negative in the sign field. And also I had assigned an item category with returns check box checked.

Still it is not showing a negative sign. What could be the possible reason? Please suggest.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lavanya

Ensure that the transfer sign is also activated in [ke4i] against the said condition type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I believe that I had satisfied all requirements required to achieve this.

1. Condition type has an access sequence (condition record exists) and 'space' in the sign field. Also I marked it as item condition, able to change amount and value with condition class as A and calculation type as C and condition category empty.

2. In pricing procedure, I unchecked the statistics check box for this condition type and populated 'X' in print ID

3. Entered this condition type in ke4i transaction and checked the check box for transfer signs

4. In the item category, it is marked as returns item.

Still I am not able to see negative prices when I changed the item category at the line item and updated the prices by selecting the pricing type C.

I do not know what else I am missing.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya once check pricing procedure if there is any alternative calculation type or any requriment.

By the what all condition type did u use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check tht it shoule be item condition and access sequence should be maintained. Also check whether have u maintained conditon record in VK11 for that condtion type..

Please also check whether have maintained this condiiton type as Statistical in pricing procedure in V/08 t.code. If it is statistical then it will not consider as negative and tick mark for print button..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is discount/surcharge condition type then plus/minus should be negative (x) only and condition class shoule be A..

Then retry..

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made that change but still it is not working. Any other ideas please?

What is the importance of condition category in pricing? Does it have any effect on the prices?

Edited by: Lavanya Boora on Aug 28, 2008 4:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the condition class and condition category which you are maintaing for that condition type..It should be some thing like discount, tax, frieght...

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Aug 28, 2008 3:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had assigned Discount or Surcharge to cond. class and tried all values for cond. category. It still did not resolve my issue.