Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i am workign on segment to idoc mapping , i am getting below error,

Compilation of MMTest successful Cannot produce target element /ZFIDCCP01/IDOC/EDI_DC40. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

Can anyone help me in clearing this.

thanks for all your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another option is to disable the control record (EDI_DC40). Mapping will work fine and the required values should be inserted automatically due to configuration.

Regards,

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey hi i dont want to disable the control record i want to display it with every idoc created. can you provide me the steps.i have solved the error now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem at EDI_DC40 segment, check the mapping once, if you map all the manfatory fields oe not ?. and data populating to that mandatory fields or not in the target side.

The error says that one field not populating, this is either input data problem or mapping problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have corrected this. but now i have different problem. i want to map the segment to idoc. if 10 segments are there i have to display 10 idocs. it is not doing so, i have made the idoc 0 to unbounded and mapped the segment2 to the idoc. still it is not displaying it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to repeat segment or IDoc ?

By using Graphical mapping we can't generate the IDocs, but through XSLT we can do this. Frankly speaking i don't no how to do through XSLT, but we can do.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the element /ZFIDCCP01/IDOC/EDI_DC40 in the target structure and provide the mapping to satisfy

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is related to control record error, check with control record weather providing all information or not. we need to provide below information.

1. Sender & Receiver Partner number and type

2. Sender & receiver Port no

3. Message type

4. Idoc type

etc information need to fill without fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check wether all the mandatory segments are mapped.

Many Thanks,

Sharath