cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success and Failure messages Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you advice if it is possible within SAP XI to generate a report or list of messages with sender party, receiver party and timestamp for reference. Say end of day we need to run a report of how many successful message passed thru XI and the messages that failed. In XI we can see that, but can we generate a report out of automatically at the end of the day, or mail it to a particular e-mail address?

Can I create a spreadsheet report of all the success and failure messages with the time, sender party, receiver party automatically whenever desired.

Thanks in advance

Ravijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible. Have a look at this blog have more idea on the table that needs to be used to pick the messages and the details.

[How-to enrich XI monitor's output|]

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

What I require is a consolidated report consisting the list of messages that have success and failure status after a time interval or say EOD. This report I need to send to business owner in a excel spreadsheet about the day's report of successful and failure messages with the message timestamp, sender party and receiver party.

Thx in advance

Ravijeet

Answers (0)