cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI issue

0 Kudos

Hi experts

In Transaction SQVI I am trying to create one report through Table Join by using the table KNA1, and KNVV but unable to extract any data. While when I create the report by using one single table KNA1 then I get the data.

My querry is that what are the required to join two tables for getting the data.??

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathy for your response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Between KNA1 and KNVV, the only link is KUNNR.

If you are no data, that's no data in KNA1 or KNVV.

To display KNA1/KNVV, customer has to exist in these 2 tables.

To prevent, choose "left outer join" by click with right button on the line between these 2 tables.

Regards,

Lionel

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tested for the same two tables in SQVI and the link between these two tables is the field KUNNR.

Once I executed the report, for whatever fields I input, system has generated a report successfully.

Check for you whether the above field is joining with two tables.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Martin and Lakshmipathi Sir

I have checked that there is no issue of link, and the data is available too, still I am unable to get the data in report.

What is the logic , like whether i need to select KUNNR in both the table or something like that..

thanks!!!

Edited by: jp support on Aug 28, 2008 2:50 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, Once you table join KNA1 and KNVV, you can see the field KUNNR at the top of the two tables and automatically a link will appear between these two.

Please let me know whether you are able to see this or not ?? If not, then I feel, you are going in some wrong method.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi