cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending IDOC as IDOC XML with out IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have scenario where I have to send an Idoc as Idoc XML to file without any File Content Conversion. I have seen the below link where there is nothing to be done in IR however I have to put a condition in Receiver Determination. Will it be possible if I go ahead with the solution given in the link below.

However, when i tried doing with this method while giving a condition in the Reciever Determination I get an Internal error and I do not get the structure of the Idoc for giving the field with which I want to verify the condition and create an XML File.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathur,

I would import Idoc into IR and then in receiver determination you can take the correspoding field necessary. Without importing might be some typo errors might happen. So import it into IR and give a try. It should work.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you get the following msg while selecting the BS in Receiver Determination

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system"

1) Open ID-----Double click on Business system that which u are using in the scenario

2) Check whether you are able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB

3) If it is not there means goto SLD----Open the Technical System of R/3 by choosing Web as ABAp type

4) Click on Installed Products TAB

5) Click on Add New product and add your Product of the SWC whcih you are using for developement and Save it

6) Then goto Business systems TAB in the same Technical systems window and click on the Business System appears in the window.

7) Click on Installed products and Check the check box of your Product and then finally save that.

Now you should be able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB in ID

Regards

Seshagiri

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I get an Internal error and I do not get the structure of the Idoc for giving the field with which I want to verify the condition

In Receiver Determination

Choose Business System as sender and then Choose the Interface from Imported Idoc.

then you will get the IDOC structure.

I have done same scenario many a times,

Though you can anyways create Interfaces in IR and assign message type of Imported IDOC and can Use same Interfaces in ID. But i dont see any need here.