cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Portal Activity report shown in EWA of SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to everybody!

With the SolMan Diagnostics SPS15 we try to create EWAs from our EP Portals (6.40 SP19). To everybodies surprise the item 2.6 Portal Activity Reporting is missing in the created EWAs.

My long way to get the problem:

1. Checking if portal activity reporting is set to true in the portals. Yes, it's set and the tables are filled up with data.

2. Is wiley agent running? Yep, it's running and the latest version was deployed.

3. Is the SMD Agent application configured? Oops, there are no values set under agent application ...portalactivityreport.

Now my questions are: Are there any default values for this agent application? Does anybody have a description of the possible values of this application? Do we need any values to create EWAs conteining Portal Activity Reports? Could there be another poblem?

Regards,

Sascha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

we got a solution for above mentioned problem:

The software component EP-PSERV ist necessary in the EP-Systems and should also be visible in SolMan transaction SMSY. Because of the outrated CIM-Model version of our SLD the software component was not available in SLD and therefor could not be propageted to the SolMan. I added the software component manually in SMSY to our EP systems and, who wonders, the KPIs are available in the EWAs.

Have a nice day!