Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistics of programs using ST03N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to know the list of Z programs/reports that have been used by users during the last one month in a 4.6C System.

I tried to get the same through STAT/STAD but due to some reasons, I' am getting the information of the current day and the day before that.

Now I' am trying to get the same through ST03N. Can anyone please tell me on how this can be done (i.e, the selections and other things which needs to be done in ST03N screen).

Thanks a lot in advance.............

Shashi kanth Gowda

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ST03N , to get the list of Z-tcodes/reports used you can go to expert mode and then select the server name. In that if you expand the server name , where it gives the time frame for which you want to see the detail analysis.

After selecting time frame , you can go to the analysis view in down tab u can check the transaction profile. If you double click the transaction profile it shows the list of tcodes used in selected time frame.

Thanks,

Sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this one out :

By the way, ST03N also calls the program RSSTA26 (which is also called when you run STAD ( STAT in 4.6)

Regards,

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shasikanth,

Read this [Thread|;. You will find the answer.

Zaheer,

The link you have provided leads back to thread lists. Please check.

Regards,

Srihari

0 Kudos

Thanks Srihari,

probably i must have copied it from the address bar... which is not always the thread we are looking into...