cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am appearing for SAP certication in SAP Tech 2008. Please let me know what material needs to be refered for the same and if possible provide me the material too.

Regards,

Abhishek Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

chk on the link mentioned by subhasha for ur certification exam. U will get the course details there i.e what are the books required for certi. U can get these books only if u have attended SAP training or you purchase them from the sdn site.Sharing of material is strictly forbidded. You can chk the Sdn and help site for the topics mentioned and study through it. Exam qs are indirect and multiple choice and chk ur knowledge in the particular area.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyways u need to study taw12(2 parts) and taw10(3 parts) for c_taw12_04 abap exam.. please check that the edition of taw10 and 12 is for netweaver 2004

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XYZ,

Even one update their business card then too the copyright materials need not to be shared. When you are part of SDN request to please follow the policy. Visit the wiki link as provided in earlier reply and check for the community guidelines.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Which SAP certification you are going for, there must be some specific exam you are referring to.

Search for certification exam here that you are going to appear and check the syllabus for it.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/index.epx

Just cover the syllabus as mentioned for the exam. You can search on SDN for the exam details on SDN and I am sure you will get many links which will cater your needs.

Regards,

Subhash

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> if possible provide me the material too.

I think you can safely guess all this material is copyrighted... so you're not allowed to either ask for or offer it. Read all about becoming a certified forum member in [this section|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/x/fgq].