Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy triggering in central instance but not in application

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

There is one report which triggers the proxy. but this is not triggering in application servers and it is working fine when i trigger it in central instance.

In this case i am executing this report in background and at that time i can't check whether it is executing in central or application.

i need to do any configuration in application servers so that this error will not come..

And when i am updateing the sap tables by server proxy it is gettinng struck in queue and each time i need activate the queus.. if i need to execute this interface at nights this should not happen..

so for all these we need to do any settings..

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>And when i am updateing the sap tables by server proxy it is gettinng struck in queue and each time i need activate the queus.. if i need to execute this interface at nights this should not happen..

Make sure that You have cleared all the Strucked messages from the Queues before doing the bellow steps.

Goto SMQR and just Delete all the Queues.

Goto SXMB_ADMManage Queues-Just Say Register Queues Dont say Activate and all.

Now try to execute the scenario and this time it shld floe the message

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The report triggering the proxy will be in xi not application server.If you have any problem with the proxy execution regarding the connections, visit:

- How do you activate ABAP Proxies?

And regarding the queues, we need to tune the xi system to handle more messages.