Root Main Organization

--Group A

-

GroupA.1

-

GroupA.2

--Group B

--Group C

I want Group A to be a Purch. Organization and Group A.1 to be a Purchasing group

-

need your help in such a question about tab "Function" in ppoma_bbp:

I. My root main organization, the top of all my org. structure: in the tab "function" there are three variants with check-boxes:

• Company Company Code __ (field only for 4 symbols) ________________ (choosing a system)

• Purch. Organization Corresponds To __ (field only for 4 symbols) ________________ (choosing a system)

• Purchasing group Corresponds To __ (field only for 3 symbols) ________________ (choosing a system)

As i understand, in this function tab for MAIN ROOT ORGANIZATION i am to choose only Company check-box. Cause POrg and PGroup will be defined in departments of the root organization.

And what is Company Code here? Should i determine it here by myself, not looking for it anywhere? For example i want it to be "C001"

II. A department Group A:

• Company Company Code __ ________________

• Purch. Organization Corresponds To __ ________________

• Purchasing group Corresponds To __ ________________

What is Company here?

I should choose here only Purch. Organization (not choosing Purchasing group check-box also ) check-box and in "CorrespondingTo" field "C001" (the Company Code of my root organization)?

"III".A purchasing group Group A.1:

• Company Company Code __ ________________

• Purch. Organization Corresponds To __ ________________

• Purchasing group Corresponds To __ (field only for 3 symbols) ________________

A question about Company is the same, as above in Group A.

I should choose here only Purchasing group check-box?

And in "CorrespondingTo" field what should i write if it is only for 3 characters, so i can't enter my Company Code here?

-

Will be gratefull for your replies, notes, links!

Thnx!

Edited by: Artem Zhegalin on Aug 28, 2008 3:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I : No need to give any input

II : Just update the field Purch. Organization Corresponds To <pur group> <select backend>

III Just update the field Purchasing group Corresponds To <pur group> <select your backend >

Sorry, i just noticed that you needed for standalone.. This was for extented classic

Edited by: Viv on Aug 29, 2008 12:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

no problem, i'll wait for other answers, thnx

Edited by: Artem Zhegalin on Sep 10, 2008 11:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We are on stand alone system.

On the root level we have only the Company code flag tick on.

However the 4 symbol company code is balnk and even the back end system name is blank.

similarly for Purchasing ORG and Purchasing GRP we have just checked the flag on however the values are balnk for all and it works as the backend is non sap

hope this help

Thanks

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

But what than i should do with the mistake "Enter The Compamy Code", which occurs while shopping cart creating and adding an item to a shopping cart?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Nimesh for the clue ..

Artem. You can do one thing . You can use BUK attribute.

BUK=1000( Artem company code name) / supply logical syatem as a EBP LOGICAL SYSTEM.

1000\EBPLOGSYTEM.

Hope you got it.

regards

Muthu