cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Mail Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure the file to mail scenario, I have completed my configuration and while testing the scenario it shows the following error:

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to AUTH; 535 5.7.0 authentication failed"

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Inside the Mail Adpater we have to use the valid userid & passwork, Most the user has assigned the admin roles...

Hope it help,

Thanks,

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean under the user authentication category, I need to provide the details of the XI user or it should be the mail address which we try to login to the mail box which has the complete admin rights. Is my understanding correct.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nithiyanandam,

You do not require any User ID or password when your mail adapter is receiver (But mendetory while using Mail Adapter as a sende).

check your SMTP server whether it has sufficent Auth. To be used for your Requirment.

If you use google then you may stuck with some firewall problem.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I think it is due to authorization problem check with basis team weather they are configured SAP Connect & SMTP meanwhile we need user authorization in xi to send mail to out side.

find below link will help u

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6b/4493404f673028e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I think it is basis problem, check with basis team weather they are activated SAP connect options properly or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I kow whether the SAP XI server is SMTP configured or not.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It should be the mail address for which you are sending the Mail.Check wether the User authentication is correct or not as already mentioned in the above replies.

Warm regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I use the gmail has the SMTP server and Can I give my gmail user ID and password for authentication ansd send the mail.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a problem on User Id & Password. Make sure u r using the correct one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please chek the communication channel on the mail receiver side.Probably the messages is not able to reach the Mailserver it self.Make sure that all the logon credentials for the mail server are correct.

Thanks,

Kopparaju.