cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please am on a project and will need your assistance in configuring pricing procedure,

I created a condition table, 501 with selected fields sales org, dist channel, customer, material pricing group.

condition type ZR00, access sequence Z400, but this is not showing in the proceding docs, how can i do it well.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok tnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Define the condition type & assign the access sequenec.

Maintain the condition type in the pricing procedure.

Assign that pricing procedure to your sales area + doc pricing proc + customer pricing proc combination

Most imp.... maintain condition records with the key combination you used to defie the condition tables.

Only then ZR00 will come into your sales order.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ensure, the said condition type is available in the Pricing procedure.

Assign the Access sequence to your Condition type. In the Access sequence assign the access and the condition table.

Select the condition table row and double click on the "field" in the dialogue structure till the fields are opened up. Then save it.

Ensure that the " with Release status" check box is activated while creating condition table.

Check your pricing procedure determination,

i.e,

Sales area

+

Document pricing procedure

+

Customer pricing procedure

Check whether the Doc PP and Cust PP are assigned to the Sales document type and Sold-to-party respectively.

Check whether you have created a condition record for the condition type or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u r creating a new pricing procedure, please check the standard pricing procedure like RVAA01.see, how all the condition types are existed in that pricing procedure..Then, u create ur own pricing procedure with ur requirements. after this, use T-code OVKK. assign ur pricing procedure to ur sales area. then u can find ur pricing procedure in the sales documents. do not forget to maintain condition records for ur condition types in VK11..

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi....