Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facing probolem in s_tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after running su53 i am getting missing authorization of in object s_tcode and when i am trying to insert the same tcode it is showing, tcode does not exists.

please let me know why i am not able to add that tcode even though it is there in missing authorization.

regards,

Tarun Chandel,

SAP Basis Security Consultant

<telephone_number_removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 28, 2008 9:40 AM

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

What t-code are you running that gives the error & what is the missing t-code in the SU53?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tarun,

Though it is showing the tcode missing in S_tcode , if you are trying to add that tcode in menu with transaction option ,for some tcodes it will not give you to add.(may be it is showing you can not add tcode directly or tcode does not exists).

Try this method :-

You can add missing tcode manually in S_TCODE authorization objects in authorization tab of the role.

Hope this will work !!

Thanks,

Sneha

0 Kudos

>

> Try this method :-

>

> You can add missing tcode manually in S_TCODE authorization objects in authorization tab of the role.

>

> Hope this will work !!

> Thanks,

> Sneha

Do not do this!

Why do you think that in later releases SAP has locked S_TCODE from manual updating (unless you manually insert another instance of S_TCODE object)?

We need to find the root of the problem before deciding what to do. It may be that this additional t-code be added into SU24 for the original transaction or alternatively configuring SE97 depending on the situation....there are plenty of option depending on the actual cause.

0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

In order to solve the problem i have added object s_tcode manually then i have added the particular tcode i.e cj2mn,

as earlier object s_tcode was in display mode.

So, after object s_tcode manually my problem got resolved but i don't know whether this is the right solution or some other option is there.

Regards,

Tarun Chandel

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 29, 2008 7:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you display this "tcode" in SE93? What is the message returned by SE93?

Other-than-that: Alex's answer is my answer as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

In order to solve the problem i have added object s_tcode manually then i have added the particular tcode i.e cj2mn,

as earlier object s_tcode was in display mode.

So, after object s_tcode manually my problem got resolved but i don't know whether this is the right solution or some other option is there.

If any other option is there, please try to find

Regards,

Tarun Chandel

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 29, 2008 7:15 AM

0 Kudos

Did you verified what Julius asked for ?

I haven't heard of transaction : cj2mn

Where were you getting the SU53 from ? Was it a custom program that you were running ?

I am not sure what you have done is correct.

Regards,

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

when i tried in se93 using display it gave me message

Transaction code CJ2MN has not been created

then i tried to configure the tcode CJ2MN in tcode CJ20N through se97, but i am getting the message

CJ2MN is already known as called transaction

So, please suggest me what next to be done.

Regards,

Tarun

0 Kudos

Please don't post your telephone number in the forums....

Someone might call you to tell you to take a look at [SAP note 1180337|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1180337]....

Cheers,

Julius