cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment pick up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In consignment process - I would like to take through consignment pickup a material with batch XYZ which does not exsist in the system . But i have other batches ABC, SSS etc.,. So i need to take the return delivery for the same. But system throws a error that - no such batch exsist for the material.

How to solve this issue

regards,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

Have you tried with 291W in MB1A ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I didnt try and i had tried it through 361 movement type and it is batch to batch transfer which i have tried and it worked out.

thanks,

guru prasad

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not get an appropriate answer or solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said by you, it is fact that only that batch of material which has been in consignment fillup should be taken.

But the scenario here is that my client has forgotten to upload that particular batch from legacy to SAP at the time of implementation and initial uploading of the material.

As this particular material batch was at consignment agent prior to SAP implementation and now after finding that the material is damaged, now he wants to return the same.

So, kindly help me out with the solution.

regards,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here it happened that during implementation and initial uploading of material and batches. This particular batch is not uploaded as there are no stocks or stocks have been issued and the same is in the legacy of the client.

But now, they found that there is a damage with the material and the consignment wanted to send back the consignment which is now not in SAP.

regards,

guru prasad

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Consignment process your stocks remains at customers premises but the ownership belongs to you

When you do Consignment Fillup for a customer A say for 100 units of material X and after saving the order if you check your stock position in MMBE this 100 will be in consignment stock

If you are taking back 50 units from this customer then it is Consignment pick up

This means you have pulled out 50 from that 100

How can the batch be different?

Check your Consignment Fillup order for that customer

Raja

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Please use the same batch to which batch you done the consignment fill up to that customer.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.