Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends!!!!

i want to create a service order with two material

1.) service material (leis-tad) (order related billing)

2.) trading good (norm-tan) (delivery related billing)

both material in same division

i assign both item cat to document type

and sales document is also mentain with delivery related and order related billing and assign delivery type also

now i create order with both material (no problem )

then delivery system give only one material (no problem)

but in invoice system show only one material and bill for it that is trading material

i want both material in invoice

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi hope by this ur problem can be solved

create service material with item category group DIEN and item category TAW

Create sales order with both material and services. Then create the delivery system will copy both item u should pick the quantity for material not for service as it is not physical material and not maintain in any storage location. then do the PGI. (This delivery for service material for service confirmation)

Now you can create the bill with the reference of delivery for both material

points if solve

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!!

we can use TAX item catogory also other than TAW

but i observed one thing when i create service order with both material (service and trading ) and create their delivery and invoice in document flow of order system can't show the PGI MATERIAL DOCUMENT for trading good and show only service confirmation document

my question is if trading good is normal item and inventory is updated

then system should show that material document

please explain

thanks

b

Former Member
0 Kudos

expective more

Former Member
0 Kudos

expective more

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot shambu sarkar!!!!!!!

can u clarrify few thing like if i don't give storage location still delivery proceed its good but it is necessary to give storage location i think not because material is not practically exist i think system should create that field in display mode like for that material (service material) it shows zero quantity and shows display mode while creatind delivery

and as we create service material with the help of matrial type DIEN and item category group DIEN( if delivry) and LIES(W/O delivery) and assign item cate TAD this is normal

here what is difference between TAD AND TAW with respective to above

have u work on this kind of scenario

please clarrify

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually in cases like this, the service is entered as a BOM under the deliverable material itself.

We cannot have one order related and one delivery related invoice material (TAN and TAD) in the same invoice. System will alow you to process both from the same order, but into separate invoices.

Create BOM. Or include the service charge in the deliverable material and add line item with service as text.

Cheers.