Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find Software Component (SWCV) with GUID

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a problem in XI - Repository, regarding a missing SWCV

6d53e350-a97d-11d8-a2dd-d61d0a114c15,

how can i found out by this GUID, what the SWCV is? i mean the name and descrition of the SWCV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getting the same error? Any idea how to back track from GUID to what software component it relates to?

I get error like,

Software component version with GUID 647e0450-3642-11d6-906d-efe50a1145a5 does not exist. Therefore it cannot be used to read interface object IDoc INVOIC.INVOIC01 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages. Select one of the following existing versions...

cheers,

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SWCV stands for SoftWare Component Version, and I hope you have mentioned about the message ID and not the guid.

For you to import the software component version in IR, it has to be first created in SLD.

Could you explain where do you exactly get this error message. Is it in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Edited by: Nithiyanandam A.U. on Aug 28, 2008 10:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

no this is not message id, this is GUID, i get this error on opening a message mapping in Repository, it says one of the message type belongs to a SWCV with message id (as i mentioned already), is missing, it also asks me to reinstall it,

thats why i want to know how and where to look for it,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

SWCV stands for Software Component Version. It is created in System Landscape Directory and then imported to repository.

Regards,

Radek