cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales and distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My client want to keep the machines (finished products) for display there at EXPO. If any customer wants they want they can sell the machines from the EXPO. how to map this scenario in SAP. company location and the EXPO location are in different cities.

Thanks !

Vaibhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

recently i had a similar scenario to be mapped

I gave you the solution of Consingnment Fillup and Consingnment issue for you

How i have done is

Whatever the stocks you are taking to exhibition is Consingnment Fillup say 100 units as exhibition venue as sold to party

You cant process consignment issue here because out of these 100 stock you are going to sell it to x,y,z

As per SAP Standards Consingnment process is dealing with a single customer means you cant prepare an order type of consignment issue to whom you have not prepared Consingnment Fillup

What we have done is when the Exhibition is over we have taken Consignment PIckup from the SP for all the 100 units

In this what happens is all that 100 units moves to unrestricted stock from consingnment in MMBE

For the qty sold in the Exhibition we have prepared an one time account group of customers and used sales document type CS cash sales for the qty sold to different customers and used free of charge delivery for the qty used for demo

In your case you can use a standard order to process the sales happened during exhibitionRaja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Another solution for this as treat exhibition venue as another storage location and do the necessary img settings in org structure and shift the stocks from your existing storage location to the new storage location that is exhibition venue and process the sales from there

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI vibav,

It depends on your client Business process...

When u r posting the goods...ur treating as a Sample goods or Its a Salable items...

If its a sample or EXPO goods..Price and Tax comes Difference...(It's not similar to sale price)

Firest you Delivery on the Referenc of Expro...so in Stock overview...stock can display as EXPO...you should take back and and Sal price and Std proces...

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We can map it to a consignmemt process.

When you send the item from your plant to Expo (consignee), it is Consignent Fillup KA order type.

When a sale happens in Expo, it is consignment issue KE. Billing happens only when customer buys from Expo.

When the item comes back from the Expo to ouir plant it is consignment pickup KA.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

Location is not a constrain to sell the product you can sell the machines through normal process Sales order (VA01)>Delivery (VL01N)>Billing.

If you want to deferentiate the Expo sales then you can define the new sales document type,new delivery type and new invoice type(Copy of the standard types) for Expo then you can sell the product through creation of these documents in the SAP system.

But you need to maintain the settings,Mater data(Customer,Material,Pricing data etc..) in the SAP system.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be treated as a Consignment sale process. The sales executives at the EXPO can be created as partners and the consignment stock can be sent to various EXPOs as a consignment sale to the Sales Executives. Stock, if not sold, at these EXPOs can always be taken back to plant.

Regards,

Anil Kumar