cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

If i create customer master data...how G/L account will create...

Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

As you know we create customer master in XD01, similarly all G/L Accounts will be created in FS00.

If you want to know where is the link between these two, we can say that in customer master Company Code Data, the field [Recon account]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Whether system will create G/L Accounts automatically for all Partner functions..or FI people need to create this G/Ls and Maintain in Revenue a/c determination...

Regards

Luckky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

FI people will have to create all G/L Accounts and as I said above, you have to assign those G/L Accounts manually in the respective areas like VKOA, OBYC & OB40.

Based on the above combinations, the revenue will be determined.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

fi consultants will create the gl a/cs in fs00.

you have to maintain it in revenue a/c determination, based on the suggestions from fi.

regards,

anand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

G/L account creation is the responsibility of the Finance consultant. They will be giving you the G/L no. and this no. is assigned to the customer while creating the CMR.

Hope it is clear.

Manoj

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky,

Through FS00 transaction you can create new G/L accounts.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My query is ,,,,Iam going to create one Customer....whether we need to create one G/L account for that customer or it will generate G/l automatically for that customer.

Regards

Luckky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

G/L Accounts are assigned in the following areas

- VKOA for SD related transactions

- OBYC for MM related transactions

- OB40 for FI related transactions

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No...you will not be creating a G/L account for every customer. I think you asking about the reconciliation account which we are entering in XD01. Creation of a Reconciliation account is finance related, and reconciliation account is very much different from normal G/L accounts. Direct postings will not be allowed to them.

Reconciliation account: The reconciliation accounts are maintained in the master record of customers/vendors,so that all postings made to subsidiary ledger are also posted tothe G/L.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you please elaborate you issue?

Irfan