cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check Integration Server Client and ABAP stack Client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to check Integration Server Client and ABAP stack Client? How to check,,pls tell in detailed steps???

Points would be awarded.

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Must be the server has different clients,one declared as application server ie abap stack client and the other declared as Integration server ie XI. U might be trying to open idx5 in application server client, in which idx5 exists but you cant open the screen even, that can be achieved through we02.

000 is the default client when XI server is installed .We can create separate clients on the system through sccl tcode.

As told we can find the client on sap logon screen.

Logon to sxmb_adm and check whether the client is declared as an application system(r/3) or Integration server(xi).Try idx5 in xi not r/3

Edited by: NagaDurga Nannapaneni on Aug 28, 2008 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

NagaDurga,

can u tell me how to check the application system and integration server client in sxmb_adm, as u hav replied in the last reply,

Kindly confirm!!!!

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For each client do:Login and goto sxmb_adm,Under Configuration, double click on Integration Engine Configuration and under global configuration data, check the value of Role of Business System : Application System or

Integration Server

Thanks,

Durga

Edited by: NagaDurga Nannapaneni on Aug 28, 2008 12:53 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Integration Server Runs on ABAP Stack,

Both belongs to the same client only

Client will be the one which will be displayed at the time of Logon through SAP Logonpad

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sesh,

I am trying to open the transaction idx5. It is giving an error : System is not a central XI, Cannot start Program . I posted this problem in SDN and got a reply to check Integration Server Client and ABAP stack Client! , which is not same so giving the error!!...

can you help!!

Regards,

Arnab

former_member190178
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

I have the same problem. Please let me know if you get to know anything about it.

POINTS WOULD BE AWARDED.