cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow queue processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read the guide "SAP XI Troubleshooting" but couldnt find a reason why sometimes the queue processing sticks or is slow. Please look at this example:

Three idocs (same type/order from SXMB_MONI)were posted:

Starttime Endtime Queue

<b>15:01:52 15:48:44 </b> XBTO6___0002

15:01:52 15:01:54 XBTO6___0000

<b>15:38:24 15:38:25 </b> XBTO6___0001

In SMQR i can see that queues (XB*) are registerd. 11 dialog work process are available.

What could be the reason for the delay of 48 minutes???

Results from the PerformanceHeader of the first XML-Message:

SAP:RunTimeItem>
  <SAP:Name type="DBQUEUE">DB_ENTRY_QUEUING</SAP:Name> 
  <SAP:Timestamp type="begin" host="icocma23">20060120140152.871051</SAP:Timestamp> 
  </SAP:RunTimeItem>
- <SAP:RunTimeItem>
  <SAP:Name type="DBQUEUE">DB_ENTRY_QUEUING</SAP:Name> 
  <SAP:Timestamp type="end" host="icocma23">20060120144843.874661</SAP:Timestamp> 
  </SAP:RunTimeItem>

Thanks for any help,

Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Christina,

I reccomand you to read the following document:SAP Exchange Infrastructure Tuning Guide XI 3.0.

Please refer to chapter 3.1.5 dealling with load balancing and Queus configuration.

Also check chapter 3.1.2 which have some interesting XI configuration paramters you can use to improve system performance.

The document jas other usfull subject and i reccomand to go all over it briefly. (calculating message size and more)...please reward if was usfull..

Best regards

Nimrod Gisis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also try IDOC packaging.That might make performance better.

Go thro the link

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/2801. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not use BPM in that scenario and there is no heavy work on that XI system.

Maybe we have network problems?