cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract targeted quantity & order quantity issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guruu2019s

Please help me to resolve the below issue.

While creating the Contract when we have entered the targeted quantity in line item, in incompletion log system asking order quantity, why we have to enter in two places the same Quantity. To over come this issue what settings are required please explain me.

Regards,

Bhanu Prathap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

anna_szczepaniak
Explorer
0 Kudos

In my case it was solved by changing the settings of the Item Category. Item Category for the contract had "Schedule Line Allowed" clicked. After leaving it empty the problems with target and order q were solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not at resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu

There should not be such problem.

Create the Quantity Contract in VA41, enter the Material and target quantity, save it.

Create a Relese Order in VA01(order type OR ), click "create with reference" to the Contract, here give the Contract no and click on "Item selection" button.

Here in the overview screen ,you have to specify the quantity you want to release from the Contract.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhanu,

In VTAA Copy control at item level check if you have maintained corrects settings for copy qunatity field.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think once you entered target system will not ask you enter again the order qty.

there is no field in quanitity contract like order quantity, please chacke the same and confirm.

Regards,

sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith,

In Contract (VA41) u201CTarget quantityu201D field is in initial screen Line item after the material field, u201Corder quantityu201D is in line item data u201CSales Au201D tab.

Regards,

Bhanu Prathap

Edited by: bhanu varma on Aug 28, 2008 8:27 AM