Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ware House -Transfer order

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created warehouse by copying the existing warehouse. I have created storage bins and I have initialized stock through MB1C.

I Have created sales order, delivery and after that i am trying to create

transfer order in LT03. In that i am getting problem.There is one field called Destination bin..In that it is picking the values of old warehouse

and also error of "system cannot find source storage bin"

Pls give me helpful suggestions,

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When creating the source & destination stoarge bins, create with respect to the new WH. Not the referencing WH.

Business will give the stoarge loc details.

Create the bins with the information given by the business.

When you get the error, see what storage loc details it is expecting & create with that details.

Regards

Sivanand

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check the SLoc that belongs to the item on delivery doc.

2. Please check in customizing which WH is attached to your SLoc (SPRO > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > LE > Assign WH no. ...).

3. Please also check the search strategy in Customizing - SAP tryies to find the source bin based on this. If this isn't defined correctly, SAP won't find the stock (SPRO > LE > WM > Strategies > Activate Storage Type Search).

Isn't it possible that you want to use the new WH, but SAP is looking for stock in the old one and there's no stock to pick up.

Please describe your process, how you implemented the new WH. I mean to which SLoc did you assign it and what have you done with the old one?

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 28, 2008 7:49 AM