cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue for replication

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I am setting up our new SRM 5.0 system. I found out that on running the replication transaction R3AS for any objects such as DNL_CUST_PROD1, the replication does not seem to start by default. I have to go into SMQ2 to manually release it to run. What do I need to do to allow the automatic replication to work?

I am able to replicate the data from R3 to SRM. It's just that I have to manually release the queue each time I ran R3AS which is quite annoying. I must have missed out something but I couldn't think of any at the moment so will really appreciate if someone can shed some lights on this.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the max runtime in SMQR for queue R3A*

BR

Dinesh

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks very much. The max runtime looks alright but after I have gone into the transaction SMQR and did a registration it suddenly works! I am still a bit fuzzy about it. At the same time I have added an entry in table SMOFPARSFA so am not sure whether that also has an effect on the results. I have the opportunity to test out in another client next time so will post the result if I found out more.

But your reply on SMQR certainly did do some wonders!

Thanks!

SF