cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open order and Open delivery in Credit Exposure FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am now trying to include Open order and Open delivery values in Credit Exposure FD32. I have configured the following settings, but the Open order and Open delivery values still cannot show in Sales value under Credit Exposure FD32. Can anyone here advise me what i missed?

1) In OVA8 --> 01 Credit Group for Sales Order, I have selected Static Checks and includes Open Orders and Open deliveries.

2) In V/08 --> Pricing Procedure --> Control , I also put "A" in PR00 Sub Total field.

3) In OB45 --> Credit Control Area, I put Update = 000012.

4) In OMO1 --> S066 , Period Split = Day and Updating = "Synchronous update (1)".

Thank you,

Benny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For OVA8 settings, maintain the either maintain option C or D and then repeat the scenario, this should work.

2. In FD32, maintain the credit limit as 0, so that wile saving the order,system will alwaya give pop up value by which credit limit is exceeded.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try resetting credit limit for the customer. You can do this by going to FD32 transaction menu path Credit Management --> Reset.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mrunal and GSL,

Thanks for your paticipation. I found my configurations are correct. I just haven't trigger the update program to update the S066 (Sales value in FD32). To trigger the update program I need to try to create delivery. If I just create a Sales Order and press Save, the PR00 value will not go to S066.

Hope that can help someone else .

Benny