cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in CC with FTPS Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I try to connect with a partner with FTPS Adapter, I load the certificate from server and have the next error:

Error occurred while connecting to the FTP server "server:21": iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Error decoding Certificate: java.security.cert.CertificateException: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: Too long integer in ASN.1 type Enumerated, length=8

I try too with a certificate created in XI in the Visual Administrator, but don't work, the error is the same.

The channel is in Sender mode.

Somebody help me please with this problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Hervey P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think certificate is not uploaded proper with J2EE tool, better to check with basis team it will solve easily, why because for certificate authentication we need Cryptographic library and need to active few protocol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the SAP Java Cryptographic installed, the property ume.usermapping.unsecure is in status "false" and I test de SSL service with "https://myserver:50001/" and the response is good respect the documentation.

I test with one certificate generated by the Visual Administrator, but this not signed by a CA company, I try too with the server certificate, our partner send me the certificate and I load to XI with the Visual Administrator, what certificate is correctly to use?, my certificate need signed for connect with FTPS?

Greetings,

Hervey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hervey,

We are also facing the same problem while using FTPS in the receiver file adapter...

Please could you help us how it was solved for you ....

The error is the same as the one u faced...

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Error decoding Certificate: java.security.cert.CertificateException: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: ASN.1 creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: Too long integer in ASN.1 type Enumerated, length=13.

Thanks and Regards,

Sridhar Reddy

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am experiencing the same problem with the FTPS Server. We already have two vendors using FTPS successfully. I have loaded the certificate into NWA Java Keystore (We are 7.11 EHP1 SP6). When attempting to send a document to the FTP server I get the following message

Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Error decoding Certificate: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificate format error: java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.Integer:null incompatible with class [B:null

FYI - We are able to communicate using FTP and I am able to connect to the client from home via FTPS. So I can confirm the FTP server is operational, it will work via FTPS and IP addresses aren't being blocked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.