cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM-MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please brief me CRM-MDM integration, is it OCI enabled like as in SRM-MDM.

or use PI/XI to transfer the data from CRM to MDM?

I do not find any collaterals around CRM and MDM connectively, can you please direct me, is any avaiable.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

In regard to MDM-CRM , kindly go through the following links:

The first thread gives a good idea regarding the approach to your requirement.

Additionally, please refer :

Crisis in CRM : A Quick win using SAP MDM :

Hope this throws some lights on your requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Did not see your question answered. Did you figure it out yourself?

regards, Martijn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the response

rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kris,

You can work on ABAP proxies to integrate CRM with MDM and use XI as middleware to automate the process.

ABAP proxies are best suited bcoz XI and MDM both cant understand BDoc format.

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Can anyone please brief me CRM-MDM integration, is it OCI enabled like as in SRM-MDM. or use PI/XI to transfer the data from CRM to MDM?

We can transfer the data from CRM to MDM by using XI/PI. This is the same as usual intergeration. CRM stores data in R/3 and CRM too. I guess we should put combined all the data and use MDM to have single truth.

I do not find any collaterals around CRM and MDM connectively, can you please direct me, is any avaiable.

From MDM point of view it is another pile to data to arrange into racks.

Thanks

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

are you using SRM-MDM catalog with CRM? i am not sure of the business scenario, but i was under impression that SRM-MDM catalog is only for SRM.In case it can be used for CRM then connectivity would be same.SRM MDM catalog is OCI enabled and the catalog omponents will need to be installed on any Netweaver Java AS.

If you are just talking about MDM and CRM then yes it has to be integrated via XI/PI.

Regards!