cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming email successfull or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

How can we know if incooming emails or successfull or not.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me see...

Faxes are not received by SAP in the first place so check your third party Fax Server to see if the fax arrived and if was forwarded to SAP successfully. In the case it does arrive successfully it will be delivered to the user with the matching fax number in his user account (intresting huh)... the user should be able to see the fax at SBWP inbox.

Regards

Juan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run RSBCSIN for checking all incoming messages

or goto SBWP -> Inbox for checking in mails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guyz,

May be my question was wrong. I want to check if the incoming faxes are coming successfull or not

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still MAYBE ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

No may be, I want to check the information on incoming faxes. Guide me how i can do that.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see the Rules of Engagement. These are starting to sound suspiciously like interview questions. If you have a specific error that you are experiencing after attempting implementation, then please post it here. Otherwise, please close this thread, as you have changed the original subject.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

i read the rules of engagement and had to ask this question as in one of our Dev systems we are suspecting that incoming faxes are not coming in. All nee to know is how do we determine from SAP point of view if Fax was successful or not. If you suspect it as a interview question please close thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, you should close this thread and open a new one anyway. You have asked a second question which now no longer matches the subject.

Also, please clean up your posts by using proper capitalization, spelling, etc.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajendra

I got your point.You can even check in the system that whether mails have arrived in or not.

SAP has provided the program to check if all mails are comming properly.

The name of the program is RSBCSIN.

It is available on all NW systems I believe.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Amit

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A successful mail is the one that arrive to your inbox

Simple hee...

it should arrive your you Business Workplace Inbox

Regards

Juan