cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Message tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I didnt get answer in previous post thats why I am posting it again....

Could you please tell what is the use of

RWB--->Component monitoring -> AE-> Test Message

and

RWB--->Component monitoring -> Integration Engine-> Test Message

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>RWB--->Component monitoring -> AE-> Test Message

When you test your message under this test tab,you are posting message to the sender adapter engine which will in turn call the integration engine and do all the pipeline steps like mapping,receiver determination etc.

>>RWB--->Component monitoring -> Integration Engine-> Test Message

In this you are posting directly to the integration engine.the sender adapter is bypassed,hence any parameters given in sender adapter/sender agreement(security,QoS, scripts etc) will not be invoked,only pipeline steps will be done in Integration engine.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx...

In which situations we use the first and second....Could you pls ellobarate it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will post messages directly to integration engine in case SAP is sending the messages via IDOC or Proxy or we have an external sender HTTP we can use this option for other adapters too if we want to test without considering any of the paremeters in sender adapter.

Messages can be posted to adapter engine,if you need to check some security parameters,Quality of service etc etc which are given in sender communication chanel.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We go for the adapter engine when receiver doesn't receive the message, as there is some problem in the adapter.

We go for the Integration engine when the message is already been received to the reciever but if there is some problem/error in the received message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Boppana,

sorry buddy..i didnt understand your reply...could you clear it

Answers (0)