cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDX5 Not Opening In XI Abap Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot open the transaction IDX5. It is giving a messege, System is not central XI, cannot start program!

What do I need to DO?....I have spoken to basis steam,,,they said...not their role...some configurations needed in XI...Pls HELP!!! I am sending idocs from R3.......cannot check the same in XI...

Thanks in advance!

Arnab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every 1.. the solution to this problem was go to the transaction sxmb_adm --->

Integration engine Configuration-> edit>Change Global data congiguration->Put HUB Integration Server in Role of Business system, --save it...now IDx5 will open!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R3 check SM58 whether there are any errors? Also see your queues smq1 whether there are any block queues or not?

Also see smq2 in XI.

I think you have not done the settings between R3 and XI to send Idocs. Check this links where you have to do all these settings to get Idoc from R3 to XI:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

"System is not central XI"

May be you are trying to open idx5 in a client which is configured to be application system rather than integration server

Thnaks,

Durga

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru the below thread ( SAP note might help )

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss