cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYSAPSSO2 cookie is not available to ISA java w/headervariablelogin method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using WebSphere portal to connect with SAP CRM e-commerce 5.0. ISA (e-commerce) has been configured to use UME. We configured TAM (Tivoli) to send user credentials to J2EE, using headervariablelogin method.

When we access ISA, it comes up with login page of NetWeaver, and once userid/password is entered, it works fine and shows e-commerce screens.

But when we call ISA from portal, it does not work. It throws back ISA login screen (not NetWeaver login page).

Here is what we found with HTTP Watch and Java Debug of ISA code.

After execution of following statements in the method UserActions.performUMELogin(u2026), the variable userUME has proper data with correct transient info and every thing.

// start UME logon

IUser userUME = UMFactory.getAuthenticator().forceLoggedInUser(request, response);

if(userUME == null){

return mapping.findForward(FORWARD_NAME_UMELOGIN);

}

else{

user.setUserUME(userUME);

+log.debug("UME-Uid = " + userUME.getUniqueID());+

}

But in the subsequent method PrepareLoginBaseAction.ecoperform(), when it looks for the MYSAPSSO2 cookie, itu2019s not finding and hence forwarding to ISA login screen.

// check whether there is an MYSAPSSO2-Cookie

Cookie[] cookies = request.getCookies();

Cookie mySAPSSO2Cookie = null;

// iterate over all cookies, if there are cookies at all

if (cookies != null) {

for (int i=0; mySAPSSO2Cookie == null && i < cookies.length; i) {

if (cookies<i>.getName().equals(MYSAPSSO2)) {

// cookie found -> get cookie

mySAPSSO2Cookie = cookies<i>;

if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {

log.debug("MYSAPSSO2 Cookie was found!");

}

}

}

}

But interestingly, when the login page is showed, the HTTP Watch shows the MYSAPSSO2 cookie. And if we just simply refresh (not entering any login info), it login to ISA and shows the application pages. This time, when it goes through the above method, itu2019s finding the cookie and hence forwarding to ISA screens.

That means UMFactory.getAuthenticator().forceLoggedInUser(..), was able to creates the MYSAPSSO2 cookie successfully, but the request context is not updated and hence not available immediately to the Java code.

Any clues what we could be missing.

Thanks,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos