cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Sender problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I created a ECC to Web Service scenario but I always have the following dump when I execute my report :

call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:

(I have no trace on the "Monitor for Processed XML Messages" on XI side, transaction SXMB_MONI).

I proceeded as following :

- creation of a tcp/ip connection on SM59 :gateway host filled with the ECC server address

- creation of an empty function module with import and export parameters (Remote-Enabled Module)

- creation of a report calling this function module with the destination created on SM59 (synchronous scenario)

- creation of my objects in the Integration Repository (mapping tested)

- creation of my scenario in the Integration Directory : in my RFC sender communication channel, I used the same value of the SM59 and uncheck the "Verify Sender System"

- when I used the "Tools \ Test Configuration" of the integration directory all steps are green (therefore I suppose my configuration is good ...)

I have no problem with a HTTP to Web Service scenario (same SOAP communication channel) and I also use a RFC receiver communication channel (same ECC system) without any problem.

What's your opinion on this ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michael.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For sender RFC, check two things.

1) First step is Register your ProgramId using activating the communication channel. You should be able to see it in smgw(R/3)

smgw->Goto->Logged on Clients(Check it here). The program-id name should be unique. i.e. should not be registered before.

2) Then use this registered programid in your RFC Destination(it is Case-Sensitive). and try remote-logon.

Regards

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode- SXI_CACHE and also do CPACache Refresh. RWB- Administration>Cache Overview>Repository/Directory/Runtime. Then try sending messsage

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do refresh on the SXI_CACHE but when I try this on the java side, I have a java exception for each Refresh Object : "409 Conflict" ...

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Michaël.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u provide the program-id in the RFC Sender adapter ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I used this blog to configure it :

Thanks,

Michaël.

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

From your scenario i can understand that you are trying RFC to SOAP in XI. and your Receiver SOAP adapter is not getting the request.

Tell me how you have configured your scenario so that i can get where is the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think my scenario is badly configured : I created a HTTP to SOAP with the same method which works perfectly.

Do you want my RFC sender communication channel configuration ?

Thanks,

Michaël.