cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Importance of MESSAGE-ID column in SXMB_MONI transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

in SXMB_MONI transaction code we have MESSAGE-ID column. Could you please explain what is the importance of MESSAGE-ID value.

Pointers regarding this higly appreciated

Regards,

kanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its like a primary key for every message,its always unique and is used to search the messages.

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abapers,

Could you plz tell me in which table this messge id will get stored?

Regards

Kanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

over

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message ID is stored in various tables like SXMSPMAST,SXMSCLUR,SXMSPHIST,SXMSPFRAWH,SXMSPMAST2,SXMSCLUR2, and also there is a table for error entries SXMSPERROR there also u can find this.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanth,

Message-ID is global unique id of the message. For example used for monitoring reasons or when receiving acknowledgements from the system you sent message.

Kind regards,

Radek