cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flatfiles with different structures to one IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did'nt found any valuable information about an N:1 scenario where 2 Flatfiles are to be mapped to one IDoc.So, some elements of the Message1 should be mapped with some segments of the idoc and some elements of the Message2 should be mapped with other segments of the same Idoc.I've seen also the patterns of the SWCV SAP BASIS 7.00.It's clear that I should use forks with correlation for the two messages.But I don't know it would be the Messge Mapping that makes the N:1 Transformation step.Every where i.e blogs,forums the flatfiles have the same structure.

I would be grateful for some precise suggestions

Thanks

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already solved this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the message mapping we can do in the below mentioned way.

In the message mapping we have 3 tabs, Design, Test and Messages. By default it is Design, now you select Messages tab, and add the 2 source(flat) files by using the add(+) symbol. now your sender contains 2 flat files and just drag and drop the required idoc at the receiver side and do the mapping as usual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've already mentioned that I've had the 2 sources and the the target IDoc in Java Mapping Design Tool already defined.I just want to know who is the trigger for the mapping.I can't map two messages to one message.