cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN - Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on CIN. When i am trying to raise a Excise Invoice with reference to Commercial invoice, Excise Duty amount is not getting reflected.

Can anyone tell me where i have to maintain value for the same.

I have maintained Condition Records for JEX2 and JIN2 condition types. But only JEX2 is getting reflected in the sales order and JIN2 it is showing as 0.

Can anyone please help me out.

Rewards Assured

Regards

PAVAN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear pavan

If you are in ECC6, then you should use JIN6 instead of JIN2. Coming to your issue, since this condition is for calculating LST / VAT, check your ship to party customer master whether the tax classifications have been maintained and for the same, in VK11 / UTXJ, a tax code is also maintained.

As you would be aware, the calculation for LST / VAT = Base + BED+ Edu CESS+SHECess

In your Pricing Procedure, You should be having a seperate step number for the above and that step number should have been assigned in From-To tabs against the above condition.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Determination of Excise Duty > Maintain Excise Defaults > here check whether Excise Duty Condition Types are assigned under the A/R BED Cond, ECS AR, A/R AT1 Cond.

Also check in J1ID, whether following has been maintained

- Chapter ID

- Material 7 Chapter ID combination

- CENVAT Determination

- Customer Excise Details

- Excise Indicator for Plant and Customer

- Excise Tax Rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj,

I have already maintained all the settings what ever you have mentioned. Even then i am getting the same problem

Regards

PAVAN