SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irrelevant Data getting printed on the Invoice Generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Billing Gurus

I have facing a printworkbench issue..i will be glad if anyone can provide me with the solution or any other help

With TCode EA40(Display Invoice) I am able to get the correct data in output in the print preview . The Process states that this data needs to be send to the spool in the form of RDI output which in turn will be sent to the application server via program by formatting it .The formatted data will be downloaded by the third party vendor for generating invoice.

My problem is that the print preview is getting generated correctly but the invoice that is printed and sent by third party vendor contains irrelevant data due to which wrong invoice is getting generated and sent.

The problem occured sometimes in the past so the Spool RDI File is not available so i am not sure if the incorrect spool file was generated and sent to the application server because the file on the application server contains that irrelevant data .

did anyone came across such a problem ..I will appreciate any help in this regard

Thanks in advance

Gaurav

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all My issue is resolved ..Thanks to all of the community