cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping problem:IDoc to JDBC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Hope you all are doing well.I am doing a ADoc to JDBC scenario where multiple rows of data are to be inserted into the db table at once. When I am mapping the data segments to 'Access' with RemoveContext in between,then it is giving error.If I'm mapping the data segments to 'Access' with CollapseContext in between,then it is inserting only the data in the first row and ignoring the rest. The occurence for 'Access' is 1..unbounded. Please help.

regards

Debansu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved

regards

Debansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can directly map data segments to access without using the remove context or collapse context. Then you will get the correct output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have removed the collapseContext and am mapping the segment directly to 'Access' still it is giving error.

regards

Debansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope Access node is having occurances as 0..unbound.If not please make it accordingly.

Also test with that data in test mapping and check whether it is creating multiple target nodes or not.It should work.

Thanks

Hamja

Edited by: Hamja Hussain on Aug 28, 2008 9:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made the occurence of 'Access' 0..unbounded,still the error is persisting.

regards

Debansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems your mapping have missing some logic..

LIke below..

If E1EDP01 segments enable 3 time.

You mapped the Access with that segment.

In that segment you want to map the "Action" filed to target"XXX".

If you using remove context between then all the 3 values in the "Action" will try to assign in XXX field.

But you have "XXX" occurance 1-1.So that you will get the error.

If your using the Collapse Context then In the 3 value the first value only will copy to that field.

So it wont give the error.

How the logic you need? can u breaf your source and target fields?

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

wat error u r getting?

Sreedhar Goud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 99 rows to be inserted into the db table.When I am doing a simple mapping from segment to 'Access' then it is giving me 'mapping access'.Again when I am doing a mapping from segment to 'Access' with removeContexts in between then it is also giving me mapping exception.When I am doing a

mapping from segment to 'Access' with collapseContexts in between then it is inserting only the first and ignoring the rest.

The occurence of segments is 0..200 and the occurence of 'Access' is 0..unbounded. Please let me know how I should achieve my end.

regards

Debansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this..

IDOC segmentRemove ContextSplit By Value(Each)collapseContextsaccess

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

No of times particular segment occurs, those many rows you want to inset.. right?... as already suggested it would be straight mapping just only changing context of source to one level up or to root

Segment(set the context to root) ---> access

for time being disable elements under access node... and in test tab see if access nodes repeats no of times source segment..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try to map Source Node directly with access directly.

& also elements inside them.

access will come as many time as Source Node.

I thnik it should happen

Thanks,

Mahi