Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Category F1 Item Category TAN Movement type 632 Customer Pick

david_schultz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP guru's !

I have a question regarding MM/SD/QM integration. We are running SAP ECC6 latest support pack level.

Scenario:

We process Consignment Fill Up and C. Issue (631/633) movement type respectively on a regular basis.

Our Customer has found stock that we have provided to them as Un-usable. We would like to Process Consignment Pick Up to return the materials to our our stock via Delivery with Schedule line category F1 and item category TAN using movement type 632.

Current process works well, but we would like to have the 632 movement type post stock into "Quality inspection" via inspection lot type 05 for example.

We cannot find where in SD/MM/ or QM to make the settings to link such a process.

All help is greatly appretiated !

Thank you, Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Dear Dave

Go to material master, select Quality Management view and click on Insp.setup. You will see a screen with various selection options. Press F5 and maintain 06 on top under the tab [InspType] and save.

Now try to do PGR so that the stock would be blocked for quality clearance.

Alternatively, you can also maintain the movement type 655 to your schedule line category F1 in VOV6.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_schultz
Explorer
0 Kudos

This suggestion was a good solution for us:

Quote: G. Lakshmipathi: Alternatively, you can also maintain the movement type 655 to your schedule line category F1 in VOV6.

Thank you, Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think movement type 311 with special stock indicator K can be used to transfer consignment stock to QI. I don't think 632 can be used to trnasfer consigment stock to QI. If you are looking for a permenant change then, the movement type in the schedule line category needs to be changed. Take the advice from your Mm expert.

Prase