cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Material and Inspecton lot together?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

Please tell me table for Material and Inspecton lot together.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can get them in table QALS as filed name Lot -PRUEFLOS and materila as MATNR

-pl check

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Actually my requirement is that I want list of thos material for which no QM data is maintained.

Can you tell me while assigning inspection type if i don select that ACtive check box will system generate inspection? At what inspection lot is generated.

ACcording tell me the table name.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can get the data from MARC there you ned selct not equal to X in the field QMATV. then you all the materials without QM active,

and if you wont select active box sytem will not fgenerate inspection lots

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I guess the table what you are looking for is QMAT - Inspection type - material parameters.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,,

I got the solution through Ashok, but can you tell how to get those material for which no QM data maintained from your table name?

Rehards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

- Run trx QA08.

- Select the option Activate inspection type. (This tab should be green)

- Enter material type at least to not have a junk of data at a single execution. You can set other fields as per your requirement.

- Check the Box "Assign Inspection type", Don't check/activate any of the rest three

- Enter the inspection type, here is an limitation you can know the status inspection type by type.

- Execute.

- The system will give you the list of the materials that are note activated for the inspection type you feed in the selection screen.

Hope it satisfy you. at the other way me and you both will search for the better option.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushal Rai,

The table where SAP registers the inspection lot and that also has the material, production order, material document, etc. is QALS.

If you Google SAP QM tables you will find all QM tables, and maybe the way they are linked.

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhães