Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creation of wbs element system show ticks on Acc Asgn & Planning elem

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In CJ20N Tcode i am creating Project Defn. & WBS Elements.

I needed such functionality like when i enter TCode CJ20N & creating WBS Elements then, system should show the Ticks on Planning Element & Account Assignment Element which must appear on selecting the main screen of the WBS.

Presently we have done it thru substitution. Thru this we are getting the result, but it is only after saving the WBS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure how you can achieve tick mark for planning element without substitution but for Act. Assignment element you can tick the check box u201CAll act asst elemu201D in OPSA and you can get the the Check box ticked in CJ20N.

Hope it helps.

Arya

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks.

How planning element can be ticked .Help required.

Sandeep Theurkar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only way I can see the Planning element checked before saving is going to Edit - Validation/Substitution - Substituion...in CJ20N and the check box gets ticked before saving. Again its using the functionality of Substituion only but you can see the check box ticked before saving.

Hope it helps.

Arya

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Arya for helpful answer.

Regards

Sandeep Theurkar

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an option in OPSA project profile in Control tab give tick all acct assignment, tick to project summarization data, then in Project summarization tick all WBS element, billing element, acct assignment.

check this out, lt me know

Regards,

Ansar