cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error RCVR_DETERMINATION.MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE in XML Spy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community members,

Would you please help me with SOAP <> XI <> SAP (RFC) scenario configuration?

The background:

1. I have defined repository objects in Integration Repository (required data & message types, interfaces, message & interface mappings);

2. I have created communication channels in Integration Directory;

3. I have created scenario in Integration Directory using Configuration Wizard (with further manual checking of generated objects like receiver/sender agreements and receiver/interface determinations);

4. I have executed Test Configuration in Integration Directory for this scenario and it worked fine (all steps performed successfully).

After doing mentioned steps, I exported WSDL-file (using web-service definition functionality in Integration Directory) and then imported it into XML Spy in order to make tests (I used to use XML Spy as SOAP-client). After completing SOAP-request message and sending it to Integration Server, I received fault message with error code RCVR_DETERMINATION.MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE (Message is incomplete. No Sender found).

I have searched for SAP Notes for this error message and checked SDN-forum threads, but with no success (solutions which I found have already been tested and considered - except the one suggesting that this can be XML Spy related problem - but I used this software before and it proved to be working OK). Would you please advise me what can be the issue and what may be checked / attention paid to?

Thank you all in advance.

Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

You get Recv determination error 1) when Sender in the Main payload not matching with the sender maintained in the Sender Agreement in XI.

2) When there is not recv information in the Payload.

After you trigger your scenario, Please check in the SXMB_MONI :In Main payload what all values you get in XML tags for Sender, receiver and the corresponding interfaces also.

Thanks

Hemant

Edited by: Hemant on Aug 28, 2008 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this blog

Walkthrough - SOAP <-> XI <-> RFC/BAPI

check in the receiver determination ,whether receiver service has been specified with correct name

regards

kummari

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos