cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim management

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can anybody tell me how to include details of claims (material, quantity, amount, estimated cost in short everything available in claim) in email when we trigger it through action box?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You can creat Claim in two ways internal Claim for Internal Dept or Customer, or External Claim for Vendor or Contractor.

T.code CLM1.

In subject maintain.

Description, Cause Text, Cause Code, dates

Assignment tab where you can maintain.

Link to your project & WBS- Company code, in reference doc you can link to sales order for external claim you can link the PO number.

In Cost Estimate chose costing Varient & enter appropriate cost in Estimated, Required & Approval for the cost.

In Task tab,

Define the way of communication, you can even define in activities also, if you want to link document design etc you can do that in DMS tab.

Click on the approval button, release & save the claim.

Regards'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

thanks for your reply. I think u have not gone through my querry thoroughly. When we trigger mail from the action box to the person for information purpose, all the content in the claim (ex.estimated amount, materials estimated etc.) should get copied in that mail. We have configured Email facility in follow up function but it sends only basic things in that mail.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Sorry I missed out the important part, please refere the link below.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/2f/488838c93d2866e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm]

Regards'

Syed