Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax invoice not show in assignment field of billing doc & ref doc of FI doc

Kulsri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurues

Does anyone know how to able to display Tax invoice numbering at the assignment field of Billing doc and reference doc header field in FI doc generated by posting billing doc. Also post through POS IDoc?

I have change SD config to correct the existing non vat billing to be able to record vat billing. The result seem ok when I enter regular billing, system generate FI doc with Psk01 customer, Psk50 Revenue acc, output tax. This shows Tax invoice number at reference doc header and assignment field at output tax line item. Assignment field of billing doc is also display.

But when entering to billing with a dummy article (same meaning as material master) that was set up to GL acc, I found that the FI doc after posting billing show a billing doc number instead of Tax invoice number at reference doc header field. This result is same when post thru POS IDoc as well. (FI doc is Psk40 Cash on hand, Psk50 Revenue acc, output tax)

Out put tax acc has sort key as 009 - external doc number

Your suggestion is mostly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Kulsri K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kulsri
Explorer
0 Kudos

OK I can clear it now. Just set tax category to Dummy Article to be Full tax then Tax sequence number is running.