SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE DISCONNECTION/RECONNECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have made disconnection entry based on customer request for my installation in EC85...

and the installation status changes to 'Disconnected' in ES32

After that ,if i tried to bill the installation,it shows error(bcoz of disconnection)

Now i had made reconnection entry in EC85 in the same disconnection document and the installation status chages to 'Connected not blocked'.

But even after tat,when i try to bill in EASIBI...it still shows error....

need help..

regards,

divya.s

is any step missing out for reconnection.

7 REPLIES 7

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

According to the customizing settings, you might need to close the disconnection document explicitly after the reconnection. This is to indicate that the whole procedure has been finalized.

I'm not sure about the name of the button in an english ISU, but it's a big button in your disc doc.

Double check this?

0 Kudos

hi

tats 'Complete' button....

i hav tried tat also....if i close the disconnection document explicitly...disc. doc status changes to 99 ( Completed )

but still i cant bill my installation...

reagrds

divya.s

0 Kudos

Ok, other possibility:

When you disconnect an installation with a device, both object are disconnected. When reconnection afterwards, I've experienced that you first need to reconnect the installation, and the also manually reconnect the device.

Maybe this is the issue too in your case?

0 Kudos

no manual reconnection is not necessary..

problem solved....

v need to reverse the MR order that has been created and entered in EL28......bcause after reconnection...meter consumption shud be freshly entered....

thanks

divya.s

0 Kudos

hi dhivya

prince here. for ur query i think u need to click complete button after once u make the recoonection entry and not after the disconnection.

and then u can try going for easibi

hope it works..

regards

prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

vats the status of ur query..has it been solved or not..kindly update so that we can think ahead

regards

prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

May be this note will help u

note: 561875

Rgds

Madhusudhan