cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

i raised order and delivery and pgi and invoice. and after that when i release the invoice to accounting errors message comes.:

I am using cin pricing procedure.

The error message is :

No account is specified in item 0000001006

Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001006" of the FI/CO document.

System Response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001006" of the FI/CO document.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear srinivasarao

Some of the areas where you need to look into are

- Go to SM30, input Table V_TF123 and click on pencil icon. There maintain the relevant datas for Account Type S

- Check in Sale Order and Billing at Header level whether Account Assignment Group is flowing

- Check in OBYC whether the respective G/L Accounts are maintained for Transactions like GBB, PRV, PRD etc.,

- Ensure that whatever condition types flowing in sale order and billing are maintained in your pricing procedure also. By chance, for some reason, if you have deleted any condition type in your pricing procedure subsequently, then in that case, system will give this error message.

- Go to IMG Path -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Account Determination --> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction. Here ensure that for the combination of your Excise Group:::Excise Transaction Type:::Company Code:::Chart of Accounts, you have maintained the respective G/L Accounts. For information, the Excise Transaction Type here should have been EWPO

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipati

In sm30 i maintained for account types S--

Account type--s

From account--0

To account--999999

Criterion1--ZUONR

Criterion2--GSBER

Criterion3--VBUND

2. I checked in sales order and billing header.. there account assignment group is --Domestic Revenues

3.in OBYC i found transaction GBB,PRD,PRV but in each transaction i found so many General Modifications and valuation class. I didnt understand what to modify in transaction.

In PRV transaction i found gl a/c is 281000

But over all v r following gl a/c is 800001

4. What ever conditon types are maintained in pricing procedure all condition types are coming into sales order and billing,.

5.Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Account Determination --> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction. Here ensure that for the combination of your Excise Group:::Excise Transaction Type:::Company Code:::Chart of Accounts, you have maintained the respective G/L Accounts. For information, the Excise Transaction Type here should have been EWPO

I maintained EWPO for excise group and excise transation and company code ..

Even though error comes when i release to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

and you need to maintain in

Img,log gen,tax on goods movement,india,a/c det,specify g/l a/c per excise

transaction

Irfan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have maintained all the entries

Former Member