Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync webservice to async idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario like this

1.the sender is a synchronous webservice(wsdl provided by the client)

2.the reciever is an async Idoc

I need to send the soap request message to the idoc.i dont need any response back,but the problem is its a sync async communication.

please suggest

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Facing some problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Need to Synch-Asynch Communication.

Directy Do the General proses ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your SOAP Sender communication channel change "quality of service" to EO or EOIO.

Its defaultly BE. Best Effert used for only synchronous communication.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

sync async communication can be eassily achieved by using BPM i.e. you had to use the Sync async bridge in BPM.

Refer to this link it will help you to solve your problem .

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I need to send the soap request message to the idoc.i dont need any response back,but the problem is its a sync async communication

Then there is no problem in doing the scenario very well.

Create External Definition in IR by Importing the wsdl file.

Create the Outbound Async message Interface in XI( Dont create Sync mode)

And finally use the Quality of service as Exactly Once in the Communication channel creation

By this process the meaning is we are sending the Async message to SAP and nothing response we are expecting at all

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

I have the wsdl file and that is a sync one so how i can use it as a aync outbound one?i am confused.please clear my doubt.otherwise sync async communication in interface mapping is not possible,its restricting.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create External Definition in IR by Importing the wsdl file.

By this you will have the Request and response structure.

Create the Outbound Async message Interface in XI and use the Request structure only

Dont use Response structure and by this your Interface will be Async one.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

import the wsdl to external function.

In Message interface select Outbound async.select your external message and use only Request.

In communication channel sender SOAP adapter select quality of service EO or EOIO.

Do not create Message interface sync.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

in that case is there any chance that my webservice get hampered to get the data properly.

My another concern is i need to send a sync data at a time to a sync BAPI for some acknowledgement,so please suggest me considering both thre case.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>My another concern is i need to send a sync data at a time to a sync BAPI for some acknowledgement,so please suggest me considering both thre case.

No Problem,

In the SOAPIdoc Async case just create the Outbound Message Interface with Outbound Async mode--Here we are not expecting any response message back to SOAP Application.

Just select the Request structure of wsdl file, we dont require response structure in this case

Select the QOS in the sender SOAP Channel as Exactly Once

============================================================

In the SOAPRFC Sync case just create the Outbound Message Interface with Outbound Sync modeHere we are expecting response message to SOAP application

Here we have to selct the Request and the response message structure to get the response back

Select the QOS in the sender SOAP Channel as Best Effort

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

so according to you I need to create two communicaton channels while sending to both the recievers.

Can you please suggest in this case will there be any problem

with the webservice? as both the soap adapter will hit the same end point url at a time.

please suggest sir.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create Two separate Scenarios dont club these two

For SOAP --IDOC

Create SOAP Sender and IDOC Receiver

For SOAP---RFC

Create SOAP Sender and RFC Receiver

These two are two separate scenarios

Thats all

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Is it possible for the service to hit same endpoint url twice at a time to invoke the webservice or whenever the url is hit both the sender SOAP communication channel(EO and BE)will get activated at a time

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Please check the thread in which you suggested me to create a outbound aynch interface from a sync wsdl.But the problem now I am facing is, in the sender communication channel its asking for the "Default interface name" .this interface name is the interface of the sync webservice and the async outbound interface I have created using the request message of the wsdl is different.So that case how the interface will get the data.

Please suggest.

Abhishek.