cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Flow Management in SAP EHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Are there general requirements of work flow management in SAP EHS. Actually, i dont have much idea on this. Please guide me.

As far as my understanding goes, i know one process where EHS manager/officer can give approval for work permit in PM. Here we might need work flow management.

Are there such cases/scenarios where we need work flow management in EHS. Please let me know.

Regards

Vikram Sethi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

As far as workflows in EH&S are concerned you can create them whenever you want to generate same sequence of activities for repetitive requests. i.e Whenever new material is created you can create workflow triggered to Product safety person who can create specification. If you can write your business scenario it will be easier to suggest suitable workflow which business object should be considered what is the triggering value etc. Its highly hypothetical to write workflows without actual business requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a specific requirement to create the sap sap workflows from the IHS risk analysis. The deviation in the risk should trigger the workflow as a followup action.There is no standard object in ehs for this,as per my understanding.

Does anybody know about this?

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vikram

work permit approval is a business process which will be handled through PM (Plant maintenenace ) module using WCM (Work clearance mgmt) concept

and in WCM there are standard workflows available, which will satisfy ur requirement

in betwn one approval is safety personnel approval, for safety aspects of work permit such as special requirements for Hot work permit, work at height permit etc.

thanks and regards

mandar sathe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Work flow managment shall be considered part of Product life cycle Management, the important steps are are: Design, sales & production and service: which may be disaggregated into Product idea, start of production, end of production and discontinuation of product.

In the work flow management, phases involved are product design phase, production phase, sales & transportation, service phase. Each phase has its importance starting from design to reduce waste generation to disposal mode of waste generates from the disappearence of the product.

I hope the above info is useful to good extent and to ahead further.

regards,

mahesh