cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment FillUp and Consignment Issue Referencing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm currently involved in the development of a POC to automated consignment processes. My question is,

Is it possible to do a reference for every consignment fillup to consignment issue orders. What field should I use?

This is for their tracking purposes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please explain the purpose of your requirement. The Consignment Issue always happens from the stock maintained as special stock of that customer(against consignment Fillup). Probably explaining the scenario may give some more clarity to the members. Also would like to know about POC and SOP. Please expand them...

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sarvanand

Normally for consignment issue order, you need to refer F8 proforma invoice for which in VOV8, for order type KE, assign M for the field [Refence Mandatory]

Also if you want to reproduce a particular data from fillup order to issue order, then you can take the field ZUONR at header level tab Accounting which you can see both in fillup order and issue order.

The copy control for this field is in VTFL. There select the combination of your delivery type and proforma type and click on blue lens on top left. Now you can see the field Assignment Number. Press F4 there and maintain the required one so that the same will populate from fillup to issue order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand ur reqmt correctly, you want to create Consignment issue only wiht reference to Consignment fill up and not stand alone.

If this is the case, you can enable mandatory reference for consignment issue order type IN VOV8. Also you have to maintain the copy control between the Consignment Fill up order and COnsignment Issue order type, at header, item and sch. line levels.

If these two things are done, then you can create C.Issue orders only wiht reference to C.Fill up order type.

Hope this helpsyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys.

I'm facing a difficulty, or maybe I should enforce SOP.

I'm looking if there's a field rather than using copy reference. This is because the consignment orders are made manually in two different location and time, eg warehouse and shops. For example, the Warehouse can be doing Consignment FillUp and the Store would be doing a Consignment Issue.

Question is how can we link these two documents. My first idea was to link the PO number but they are using PO number other reason. Is there any other field?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field is VBTYP_N for subsequent document reference which you can see in VBFA table. For preceding document reference, you can refer field VBTYP_V

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi